Monday, October 4, 2010

What a boring holiday!!!

OMG~
i have a boring holiday today~
actually yesterday i planned that i wish to go out with friendssss
but
i have no idea that go out for doing what
so...
i canceled again

today i pass my day by surfing internet n also watching tv
what drama did i take?
an old drama...
赌场风云~
quite old right??
haha
but it is interesting

just remembered that my lovely add maths teacher remind me to work hard in my add maths
i really wish to get an A or A+ in this subject~
so...i will work harder from now onwardsssss
i wont let him disappointed on us
everyone gah yao arr...

wish to find u everyday,every hour,every minutes n every seconds
but
i scared u will angry with me
so
i just keep thinking n doing nothing

tomorrow will be having lesson again
but i feel that we go to school without any reason
quite boring u know
what should i do during free time
do some discussion in my homework?
chat without point?
or WHAT ELSE CAN I DO???????
tell me lahhhhhh...

No comments: