Saturday, July 4, 2009

Useless~

I found that i m really useless in this world...
Although sometimes i can help my society to do something~
But dunno why...
I can't settle all those things by myself~~~
I am really useless...
Cuz everytime when i met something cannot settle,
sure find some1 to help me...
They will help me juz bcuz they say they are my friends!!!
But I dunno how to appreciate...
If 1 day they are not with me,
then how???
How???!!!
Really dunno...
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nowadays facing some very private matter...
Just dunno how to explain it~
Most of all is about friendship or education~
How can I settle it in a short time??
Haiz...
Really need some more time~
Hope my friends will know what matter that I'm facing now~

No comments: