Sunday, July 5, 2009

Speechless...

At 1st...
I thought u r the person who know me well~
So i always tell u anything that happen around me...
U do told me urs...
But~
Now...Finally i found that u are also a kind of person that i cant trust with~
I dunno wanna how...
I juz know,when i angry with u...
U did care about it...
But after all~
U change again~
I dunno whether when i angry with u,i should forgive u or not~
U always make me so confusing!!!
U also makes me angry~
Sometimes...U will makes me happy also~
So~What kind of person u are???!!!
What can i do now?!
And~
I did know what u r trying to say...
but...I really tired...
Tired~~~
Listen to ur explaining~~~
Listen to ur excuse~~~
Even listen to ur nonsence~
Would u know i'm saying u??
I think no...
Cuz u juz know how to utilize me...
U wont know~~~~

No comments: