Tuesday, November 29, 2011

4 Months....

I have been about 4 months din renew my blog dy
I feel that there's nothing special happen around me so that i din renew :P

Every day I go and attend class in my college
but sometimes ponteng also

Everyday I have my phone call with my man
but sometimes argue also

This is what I have now

Suddenly
I miss all my secondary friends :(
I miss every moment together with them
I wish to meet them but my time is not fix

In my college life
I now have 2 best friends xD
1 is when we go everywhere from semester 1 till now, there is just me and her --- she is STELLA
Another 1 is from semester 2, me and stella join together with her and stella now have a partner accompany her back to her house and have her dinner xDDD--- she is CHRISTINA

3 of us are lazy girls
hahaha
we ponteng class together
we go library and study together
we do everything together :)
but got 1 thingy
CHRISTINA will not together with us
is when
ME and STELLA bully her ><

I just enjoy my college life because of 2 of them
if not
I'll be alone :(

Now I'm having phone call with my man
And when I'm blogging
he keep asking me why I din talk to him
Hahahaahahahaaaaaaa :D

I'll try to keep my life interesting and wonderful :)

No comments: