Sunday, June 12, 2011

I HATE THIS LIFE!!!

Nowadays my life is still the same...:(
Saturday,Sunday and Monday - Stay at home...
What to do?
Watch drama,done all my tutorial,having phone call with my man...
This is my life!!!
MY MAN din even find a chance to meet me in these three days!!!

Tuesday until Thursday,I just go to school lonely...:(
Nothing special to me n my man is still a small children in their parents mind...
They pick him here n there everyday~
What to do???
HAIZZZZ...

Friday...
Actually also the same...
Needa go back home lonely...
But sometimes...
I can meet him n hang out with him...
But this cant make it every week...

I REALLY HATE THIS KIND OF LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I HATE HER SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THIS IS THE MAIN POINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
STUPID IDIOT DO STUPID THINGS...
SHE CAN CHANGE HER SON PROFILE PIC BY SAYING ME N HIM DRINKING STARBUCKS N I'M THE ONE WHO COPY HIM!!!!
WTF!!!!!!!
SHE'S THE 1ST ONE WHO MAKES ME SCOLD RUDE WORDS IN FRONT OF ALL!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: