Thursday, December 2, 2010

MEMORY...

Finally...
Finally we have finish 7 subjects in our SPM...
3 more to go...
but
it sounds relax~
Stop 6 days for book-keeping
4 days for chinese
and 5 days for ekonomi...
Hope these three subjects can make miracle...
let me get As' in them...
I really hope that...
Dunno how many As' i will get...
Worried!!!

Today...
i found some memories in facebook...
i miss the day that have fun with
BOMOH,HUIVON,NICKY and LEMON wherever we are...
i miss the day that have fun with
ANDREW,HUAXUAN,YEOWYAW n MEISHYAN...
the day we go for bak kut teh,go to the park when we free...
i miss the day that have fun with CINGGIAP,FION...
we always give some funny comment to those ppl that we don't like...
cing giap always help me in my add maths,we always zat hua xuan when he don't know something about add maths..HAVING LOTS OF FUN YEAH...
and many many things that happen in 2010 with all my lovely friends...

HOW HOW HOW...???
I will miss my secondary life...
3 more days for me to meet with u all...
SHOULD I LEAVE???
maybe yes maybe no...
but...
i have no mood to study for UEC~

wherever we are,we are still friend right???
IN OUR LIFE...

No comments: