Thursday, February 11, 2010

Bad day

I have been long time din upload my blog dy~
very unhappy that i wanna upload my post in a very unhappy mood...
actually today i have 3 exams...
Sejarah, Science and also english~
then i have decide my whole day will be just read read and read~
morning...i really happy de...
then till 1st recess,
a stupid,idiot teacher come and find me~
he ask me for something tat we feel not important at all
but he feels very very very very very very cery important de!
then i say i dunno where they place it...
he then straight scold me!!!
WAT THE FXXX!!!
he say i'm not responsible and not once already!!!!
when he said this...
my tears come out itselves~
tat time i'm in the class
then i straight throw those cleaning materials
and go back to my place
i call hway yean,wei an,li peng and also yoong hao~
nobody answer my phone~~~
i am so furious at tat time
finally hway yean answer my call...
we go find the idiot again~
he keep saying wanna fired us...
then i would like to say lor....
not he fired us,
is us fired him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
wont have ppl help him anymore~

thx lipeng,hway yean,hua xuan,wei hong,shwu shyan,poh teng,ummaiyarl,yeeh ling,yuan yu,wai ling,andrew and those ppl who care for me today~~
thx so much!!!!!!

actually,
if din have lipeng in tat society,
i really will give up~
i don wish to let my life so unhappy!!!!!!
all

1 comment:

俏皮女孩私密档案 said...

erm..
其实我也帮不到你什么,
想说的是,
不要给自己太大的压力,
尽了力就好...
你已经很不错了...
加油吧=]